INQUIRE NOW FOR A FREE PAYMENT PROCESSING QUOTE!
Paya (Formerly Sage Payment Solutions)
- Payment Solutions that make businesses better!
- Do you want to accept credit cards?
- Do you need to easily integrate payment data with Sage 100 ERP?
- Can you benefit by offering gift cards to customers or issuing cards with prepaid balances?
Paya Exchange is designed to make your business life easier by empowering you to connect your credit/debit card, ACH and check payment processing to your accounting or ERP software. And what that means to your business is getting paid faster and spending less time manually entering and reconciling payments data. Additionally, Paya Exchange removes your integrated payment solutions from PCI exposure, which truly makes your business more secure.
- Affordable: no third-party contracts, no middleman, no upfront fees. Open a merchant account with Paya and just “turn on” data integration with Paya Exchange enabled accounting solutions.
- A Complete Solution: integrate all forms and methods of payments with your Paya Exchange enabled accounting solutions.
- Simple: no IT resources required. A simple 3-step approach to connect your payment processing terminals with Paya Exchange enabled accounting solutions.
- Best Practices: achieve a best practices payments environment by eliminating data entry, automating cash flow to your bank, and expanding your sales opportunities by accepting payments everywhere your customers are.
- PCI Free Zone: increase your businesses' security and lessen your PCI burden by processing all your payments in the Paya Exchange environment.
If your small business is ready to accept debit and credit cards, either in your retail location or on your website, Paya can help.
Learn more about the products and services we offer:
- Credit / Debit Card Processing
- ACH Processing
- Check Processing
- Mobile Payments
- Virtual Terminal
Or, get started by requesting a Free Payment Processing Quote or calling 1-318-213-0375.
Paya Debit and Credit Card Processing
Offering customers multiple payment options allows you to capture all possible sales as well as provide an added convenience that consumers today have come to expect. Having the ability to accept debit and credit card payments allows you to increase your cash flow while reducing costs associated with cash and checks. Studies show that credit card spending is 2.5 times higher than cash spending, creating a window of opportunity to increase your sales.
- It's predicted that the total payment card purchase volume will reach $4.4 trillion in 2010 with 2.1 billion cards in circulation. *US Census
- Advertising acceptance of debit and credit cards improves business credibility
- Accepting debit and credit card payments helps cut down on bad checks
- Credit card customers are more likely to be impulse buyers!
Paya provides complete debit and credit card processing for all business types. We offer a full range of payment solutions for nonprofit organizations to small businesses and large enterprises. Whether you accept payments or donations in person, remotely, or both we have a payment solution to fit your needs. Payment processing is provided for all major credit cards - Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club®, JCB, Debit/ATM, and private label cards as well as PIN Debit and Signature Debit transactions.
Debit card transactions are growing rapidly as a popular payment option, offering more convenience to consumers and increasing sales for merchants. Paya provides processing for both PIN and Signature Debit.
- Pin Debit
- Signature Debit
- Payment Gateway
- Virtual Terminal
- Physical Terminal
- Online Reporting
Paya and Pin Debit
PIN Debit transactions are initiated as a "debit" at the point-of-sale. At the time of payment, the consumer is prompted to enter their secure personal identification number (PIN) to electronically authorize the transaction and is not required to sign the receipt. The purchase amount is then immediately deducted from the consumer's bank account.
Paya Signature Debit
Debit and Credit Card Processing Features and Benefits
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant
- No equipment purchase required
- Low processing rates
- Secure 24/7 online transaction reporting
- Reliable 24/7 customer service
- Risk prevention specialists helping protect your business
- Prompt funding of merchant accounts
If you are new to credit card processing, or looking for cost-savings and increased revenue, Paya can provide the solutions your business needs. With so many credit card processing companies to choose from we know you're looking for value, which is why we offer quick merchant account approvals and customized solutions to provide the payment plan and fee structure that works best for you.
Paya Payment Gateway
The Paya Gateway facilitates the transfer of payment information between the credit card processing companies payment interface (retail terminal, website shopping cart, virtual terminal, etc.), the card association, and the merchant bank for request and approval of the payment transaction. Our robust gateway is PCI compliant, so rest assured your sensitive information is secure.
Integrating Payments with Paya Gateway
Integrating with the Paya Gateway is easy. We offer pre-integrated tools available for all of our merchants for fast and secure credit card processing. Our Virtual Terminal and shopping cart help speed the integration process and provide websites with a more professional appearance. Paya integrates directly with Sage software products as well as third party software.
If you require more customized solutions, our API may be what you need to integrate into our gateway. We can provide complete integration information and API documentation to integrate your product software or ISP's with our payment processing.
Paya Virtual Terminal
The Paya Virtual Terminal is a web interface that processes payment transactions when credit card information is manually key entered into the browser. A secure connection is made to transfer card information from the Paya Virtual Terminal to the Paya Gateway for authorization. Virtual terminals can be accessed 24/7 with an internet connection and a web browser. To log on to the Paya Virtual Terminal click here.
With a virtual terminal, merchants have the flexibility to accept debit and credit card payments virtually, that is, without having to buy a point-of-sale swipe terminal. This can be useful for merchants that don't take customer payments in person or if payments are web based, mailed, phoned, or faxed in. Many businesses that do accept payments in person still process through a virtual terminal to avoid the cost of a card swipe terminal and also to allow for back office processing.
Increase your customer's satisfaction by offering them a convenient time saving payment option through the Paya Virtual Terminal. With recurring payments, you can automatically charge your customers a fixed amount of money on a schedule that works for you and for them. The exact payment is made directly to your merchant account on time, every time.
- Easy to set up and use
- Reduces postage, paper, labor expenses, and bank fees
- Tracks card expiration dates to avoid interrupted payments due to expired data
- Free 24/7 Online Reporting
- Lowers accounts receivable and collection costs
Online shopping carts assist with purchases made over the web. Having a shopping cart on your website will allow customers to add items, as they shop, to their virtual shopping cart while it keeps a running total of all items in the cart. When the customer is ready to "check out," the shopping cart will total the items, shipping, and tax automatically. This helps customers feel more comfortable with the purchase process.
Paya wants your online business to thrive. That's why we provide a free shopping cart for all businesses with a web presence.
There are many compatible third-party software providers and shopping carts that can be integrated to our gateway. Please inquire with your third-party provider to determine if their product is already certified to our gateway.
Paya Physical Terminal
A physical terminal is a device that allows merchants to accept debit card payments and credit card payments by swiping a credit or debit card through a terminal at the point-of-sale. The transaction is processed through the processing vendor and payment is deposited to the merchant account. Retail merchants, or merchants that take customer payments in person, find when they accept debit card payments and credit card payments through a physical terminal it will save time and allow for a more convenient purchase experience.
As a value-added-reseller of Paya, we provide an extensive inventory of Class A-Certified terminals from leading industry manufactures like Hypercom, Lipman, MagTek, and VeriFone. We also offer high quality refurbished terminals at competitive prices and can even reprogram a compatible terminal you already have.
- No hassle reprogramming
- Free help desk support
- Training for retail merchants
- Compatible peripherals: debit pin pads, printers, check readers, knuckle busters, and imprinter plates
Best yet, we can set up your terminal with integrated applications to meet your business needs. Some popular applications include: retail, restaurants, lodging, and gift/loyalty. We offer a variety of credit card processing solutions to get your business up and running so you can process immediately.
Paya Online Reporting
Access Transaction Details
- Search for and find a specific transaction by date, card number, auth # or amount
- View batch, cardholder, and transaction details daily
- Access all your monthly statements
- Chargebacks and retrievals are posted to your account daily, helping you to resolve them quickly and efficiently
Easily Reconcile Accounts
- Reconcile processed transactions against funds deposited in your bank account to more efficiently manage your business
- Deposits are recorded daily, allowing you to more easily and reliably manage your cash flow
Automatic Customizable Reports
- Reports can be customized based on the information you need and can be emailed on the schedule you choose
- Reports can be exported to Excel, Word, HTML, XML or emailed which makes it easy to integrate with other systems used in your business
- Past monthly statements are all in one place, allowing you to compare your monthly or quarterly sales and perform trend analysis