Sage Fundraising Online
Sage Fundraising Online is the exciting new online fundraising and event registration tool that helps nonprofits increase giving, participation and overall support by connecting more effectively with supporters online.
- Remove obstacles by making the giving experience on your Web site easy, secure and inspiring. Create simple, easy-to-use donation forms and embed them anywhere on your site. Donors can give in context with the programs they are most passionate about. Since they complete the entire transaction without being taken off the page, they are less likely to abandon the form, improving conversion rates.
- Meet your donors where they already are, online. Portable donation forms can be personalized and shared by everyone, anywhere on the Web. Empower donors, sponsors and others to advocate and raise funds on your organization's behalf through their own social networks like Facebook. Watch your next fundraiser go viral by tapping into the networks of your supporters. Whether donors are giving from a computer or a mobile phone, you're always providing a positive giving experience.
- Launch an event in minutes or maximize fundraising results from an existing event. Many nonprofits think they don't have the resources to launch an event on their own so they either do it manually or sacrifice control to an outside vendor. With Sage Fundraising Online you stay in control from start to finish. Access registrant data and fees on demand, increase revenue by sharing donation forms across the Web, and build stronger relationships by communicating directly with registrants.
- You don't have to stop what you are doing. Already seeing great results? Use Sage Fundraising Online along with existing technologies, strategies and campaigns for even stronger results. This versatile tool is especially ideal when you need to quickly launch a cost-effective rapid response campaign. Customize the form by swapping out content and video and you're ready to launch the next campaign. Plus, with complete reporting that you can access directly, you can easily run tests and immediately analyze and use the data to improve results.
- There's no software to install, technology to learn or administration needed, so you don't have to lean on your IT resources. It's also fully integrated with Sage Fundraising 50 and SalesForce and it maps to many other CRM (customer relationship management) solutions.